NCEIA DOLPHIN AWARDS JUDGES 2019
|Gary Pinkerton||Musician||NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards|
|Brett Hamlyn||Songwriter||Warner Brothers Music, Rondor Music Publishers, CBS Records|
|Marcus Shintler||Songwriter||Northern Rivers Conservatorium Chair|
|Matt Hill||Musician/Academic||Southern Cross University
|Jeremy Stanford||Actor/Director/Musician/Writer||Resident Director of the Musical: “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”||https://www.jeremystanford.com.au/|
|Jeff Bailey||Producer/Composer/Session Musician/Sound Engineer||KILLER Hz Audio Production|
|Anita Colenbrander||Event Manager||Bluesfest Busking Competition||https://www.facebook.com/bluesfestbuskingcompetition/|
|James Lyall||Lecturer||SAE Creative Media Institute, Australiafirstname.lastname@example.org
|Anthony Moulay||Radio Presenter/Radio Airplay Chart Coordinator/Music Photographer||www.abarac.com.au|
|Jodie Digney||Working musician and school teacher.||Bands: The BlueSkillet Rovers, The Hoochers, Bassix, Kiss My Boots & Two a Tears in a Bucket|
|Chris Brooker||Musician||Round Mountain Girls||https://www.roundmountaingirls.com|
|Roeland Kroes||Sound Engineer|
|Joel South||Musician, Promoter, Independent record label owner.||Session, ex Hammers|
|Roger Kristensen||Australian Tour manager for International Acts|
|Troy Schmidt||Sound Engineer, Musician,||Director TS productions, Southern Cross University Technician|
- There are 24 categories representing the different music genres with the inclusion of a Music Video Category as well.
Number of Judges
- There are 3 judges per category which in total is 63 separate judges per yearly NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards.
- The judges are representative of the music industry across our region, nationally and in some cases internationally.
- The entries in most categories are uploaded electronically. In all cases aside from the Production category and the Album entries the judges are blind in that the only information that they can see on their page is the song title and an entry number.
- The scores are tallied from the judges results and in most cases three finalists are drawn from the results or unless a category has many more entrants than the rest then sometimes there are additional finalists for that category.
- The finalists are contacted and are asked to either attend the awards night or nominate someone who can come instead if they can’t attend in person.
NCEIA DOLPHIN MUSIC AWARDS
At the core of NCEIA is a strong belief that music plays an integral role in connecting and supporting our diverse community, and impacts positively on individuals, both artists and audiences, by framing our cultural identity.
NCEIA would like to Acknowledge the Bundjalung Nation Arakwal Aboriginal People who are the traditional custodians of this land.
OFFICIAL AWARDS SPONSORS
© 2019 NCEIA.