The North Coast Entertainment Industry Association (NCEIA) will be holding the 2017 NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards on Tuesday the 24th of October at the Ballina RSL Club.
The Awards were conceived in 1991 and have helped to recognise the talented musicians living in the region for the past 26 years. NCEIA’s aim is to increase the profile and community awareness of the music industry in the area.
NCEIA is a voluntary organisation that has helped to put local artists on the map.
We are looking forward to a great night of entertainment and a fantastic opportunity to network among the entertainment industry of the region at the NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards in October at the Ballina RSL Club.
Aims of the organisation
- To bring together and strengthen our regions music community.
- To encourage developing musicians in this region
- To acknowledge this areas talented musicians at our major event, the NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards
- To create performance opportunities for members
NCEIA executive & board members as at July 2017 are:
- Gary Pinkerton – President, Judge Liaison
- Mariska Pinkerton – Vice President, Dolphin Music Awards Coordinator
- James Palmer – Secretary, Production Manager
- Mark Pidcock – Treasurer
- Tony Baron – Public Officer
- Wendy Ford – Sponsor Liaison
- Catrina McCaghern – Assistant Treasurer, Sponsor Liaison
- Jennifer Parenteau – Assistant Judge Liaison
- Matthew Aitcheson – Assistant Media Representative
- Chris Fisher – Production Assistant
- Maxim Pike – MC
- Brett Hamlyn
- Carola Woods