The 2017 NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards Night will be held on October the 24th at the Ballina RSL Club. Entries are open now and close on September the 8th at 9pm.
Find a brief outline of the entry process is below...
- To enter the awards go to the Category Criteria page to choose the categories that your songs will be entered into, (read the descriptions carefully before choosing by simpy clicking on the category in the list).
- Read the rules.
- Get your songs ready, (mp3 format).
- Get your promotional photo ready, ( no larger than 1MB).
- Write a short bio, (less than 100 words).
- Choose whether you want to become a member.
- Purchase membership and/ or song credits.
- Receive your log in details email.
- Log in and upload your entries.
- If you Have any Questions go to the Frequently asked questions page.
- Single entry for NCEIA members – $20
- Single entry for non-members – $35
- Purchase 5 or more entries and receive 25% off the total, (to receive the full discount on all of your songs you need to purchase them in the one transaction).
The 2016 NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards Night celebrating 25 years was a sell out. You can watch the 2016 NCEIA Dolphin Music Awards night by simply clicking the arrow below.